Returns & Exchanges - A Quick Guide
Can you return your order?
We are predominantly a custom made service, although we can complete most orders in 7-15 days, your real human hair extensions are custom made for you and are therefore not covered by UK distance selling regulations, making them non-refundable unless there is a fault or we have made an error with your order. Please see the link to our full terms and conditions below.
If you are unhappy with your order;
If you are unhappy with your ordered item(s), please follow the steps below;
1. Send us an email with pictures - within 24 hours of receipt of your item(s)
2. Explain the problem in as much detail as possible
3. We will investigate the issue and get back to you within 48 hrs hours. Please note that we can only refund or exchange if we have made an error with your order of if there is a fault which will prevent you from applying the hair extensions (a slight colour variation does not qualify for a refund or
exchange). Our colours are industry standard and we cannot control computer screen colour settings or variations. However, all orders are quality checked before they are sent to clients and we will contact you first if your order does not pass our quality check.
What if you want to cancel your order?
- You have 24 hours to cancel your order after placing it, otherwise the order will be considered as confirmed, production will take place and all cancellation rights expire.
A ‘pre-stocked’ or ‘in-stock’ item may be returned within 14 days of delivery for a refund or exchange only if it meets the criteria stated in our Terms & Conditions (see link below).
Before placing your order make sure you have chosen the right colour(s) on the website from our colour palette which specifies in great detail all available colours and highlights. If you choose to send in a picture for us to copy or match to, we will match it as closely as possible.
Our detailed free online colour matching service can also help you choose. Just send us a clear picture of your hair taken in natural daylight. For more details please read our blog on colour matching here: http://virginhairandbeauty.com/blogs/news/14705753-which-colour-will-best-match-my-hair
Please order carefully and double-check your order before submitting it. We can be contacted at anytime before you submit your order to help you make an informed decision on your purchase.
- Once you have received your hair extensions, we advise that you do not colour, tone or wet them for at least 1 week, this will ensure that the newly made bonds stay firm before and after your fitting.
See our full Terms & Conditions: http://virginhairandbeauty.com/pages/terms