Returns & Exchanges - A Quick Guide
Can you exchange or return your order? YES.
We are predominantly a custom made and made to order service, your real human hair extensions are custom made to match your hair colour or hair colour of your choice.
Please find our guide below on how to exchange or return your human hair extensions order;
If you are unhappy with your order;
If you are unhappy with your ordered item(s), please follow the steps below;
1. Send us an email with pictures - within 24 hours of receipt of your item(s).
The hair extensions you receive must not be worn or installed if you would like to exchange or return them.
2. Explain the problem in as much detail as possible
3. We will look into your request and get back to you within 24 hours with a quick and hassle free exchange option in the first instance.
Note, If you discover a fault within the first 2 weeks of installing your hair extensions please contact us within 14 days of receipt and follow steps 1 and 2 above, step 3 will also apply.
We would prefer to exchange your order for you as quickly as possible however we know that there may be an occasion when a return and refund would be more suitable. Investing in real human hair extensions will save you time and money in the long run - to avoid the need to return, please use our colour matching service or contact us via the live chat to ask any questions prior to placing your order.
We use L'Oreal professional hair colours only, resulting in beautiful, intense long lasting lustrous colour. Please see our work on Instagram
What if you want to cancel your order?
- You have 24 hours to cancel your order after placing it, otherwise the order will be considered as confirmed, production will take place and the right to cancel will expire.
A ‘pre-stocked’ or ‘in-stock’ item may also be returned within 14 days of delivery for a refund or exchange only if it meets the criteria stated in our Terms & Conditions (see link below).
Before placing your order, please make sure you have chosen the right colour(s) on the website from our colour palette which specifies in great detail all available colours and highlights. If you choose to send in a picture for us to copy or match to, we will match it as closely as possible.
Our detailed free online colour matching service can also help you choose. Just send us a clear picture of your hair taken in natural light.
Please order carefully and double-check your order before submitting it. We can be contacted at anytime before you submit your order to help you make an informed decision on your purchase. *Please also take a look at the delivery information for the production time of your order.
- Once you have received your hair extensions, we advise that you do not colour, tone or wet them for at least 1 week, this will ensure that the newly made bonds stay firm before and after your fitting.
See our full Terms & Conditions: http://virginhairandbeauty.com/pages/terms