Production & Delivery of your virgin and remy human hair extensions.
We offer a bespoke custom made and made to order service, its a unique service which allows us to create beautiful real human hair extensions for each individual client. This requires time as specialist skilled hair technicians and colourists work on your hair.
Payment is required in full when you place your order. Depending on the specifications you select dispatch of your custom made extensions will only take around 7-15 (highlights and Balayage orders take slightly longer) days at non-peak times of the year. In this time your chosen virgin human hair will be made into hair extensions based on your order requirements. The cancellation period is 24 hours from the date/time you place your order.
Don’t forget that in stock items can be dispatched in 1-2 business day: http://www.virginhairandbeauty.com/collections/in-stock
Customer Exchanges and the Virgin Hair & Beauty Guarantee:
You can exchange your order if there is a fault with your hair extensions and if the hair colour you have selected is 1 colour; virgin (V,1b) dark brown (2,3,6D) or light blonde (613, 22 and 60). All other colours are considered uncommon colours and are not eligible for exchange.
We do not accept returns or exchanges for balayages, highlighted hair, 2 tones, reds/red tones, purples, curly, deep curly hair styles or special colours unless there is a fault with the extension fitting, if there is a fault, your order will be exchanged.
We do not accept returns or exchanges for hair pieces, hair closures or wigs.
A fault must be reported within 1 week of receiving your extensions. Any faults reported after 1 week will not be eligible for an exchange.
We are predominantly a custom made and made to order service, your real human hair extensions are custom made to match your hair colour or hair colour of your choice.
Please find our guide below on how to exchange your human hair extensions order if its one colour, if there is a fault and if its one of the colours listed above.
A customer may return an ‘in-stock’ item within 7 days of delivery for a refund or exchange provided the item(s) meets with the criteria listed below.
(please note the exclusions above). The refund will only be processed on receipt of the extensions as long as they are not used or altered
If you are unhappy with your order;
Please follow the steps below;
- Send us an email with pictures - within 24 hours of receipt of your item(s). The hair extensions you receive must not be worn or installed if you would like to exchange or return them.
- Explain the problem in as much detail as possible.
- We will look into your request and get back to you within hours with a hassle free exchange
Note, If you discover a fault within the first 1 week of installing your hair extensions please contact us within 7 days of receipt and follow steps 1 and 2 above, step 3 will also apply. If we agree to an exchange, your order must be returned back to us within 14 days and as based on the return instructions you receive.
Investing in real human hair extensions will save you time and money in the long run - to avoid disappointment, please use our colour matching service or contact us via the live chat to ask any questions prior to placing your order.
We use professional hair colours only, resulting in beautiful, intense long lasting lustrous colour. Please see our work on Instagram
What if you want to cancel your order?
- You have 24 hours to cancel your order after placing it, otherwise the order will be considered as confirmed, production will take place and the right to cancel will expire.
- A ‘pre-stocked’ or ‘in-stock’ item may also be returned within 7 days of delivery for a refund or exchange only if it meets the criteria stated in our Terms & Conditions (see above).
- Before placing your order, please make sure you have chosen the right colour(s) on the website from our colour palette which specifies in great detail all available colours and highlights. If you choose to send in a picture for us to copy or match to, we will match it as closely as possible. Different hair types react differently with colour, therefore the final result will be a close match, not an exact match.
- Our detailed free online colour matching service can also help you choose. Just send us a clear picture of your hair taken in natural light.
- Please order carefully and double-check your order before submitting it. We can be contacted at anytime before you submit your order to help you make an informed decision on your purchase. *Please also take a look at the delivery information for the production time of your order.
Under UK distance selling regulations of personalised custom made products, custom made hair extensions which have been made to your specific requirements such as your chosen hair type, size, style colour etc are not legally eligible for exchange or refund unless the item is faulty. Faulty meaning; 'not working or made correctly; having defects'. Fault and defects apply to the attachment of the extensions, eg. bonded tips, clips, sewn or lace areas. Faults include any long term shedding which could be attributed to craftsmanship.Each request for an exchange will be reviewed based on our Return and Exchange Guide.
UK general distance selling regulations; https://www.gov.uk/accepting-returns-and-giving-refunds
EU Distance selling regulations and custom made orders; http://www.ukecc-services.net/service.cfm?code=1151&view=both
The regulations state that:
- You must be given clear information about the goods or services before you buy,
- Goods must be delivered within thirty days unless agreed otherwise
- There is a ‘cooling off period’ where you can cancel the contract to buy for any reason
The cooling off period and right to cancel do not cover contracts for:
- Goods made to the your specification (custom-made/personalised)
- Perishable goods (products which will naturally perish over time)
- CDs, DVDs, and tapes for software, audio or video if they are unsealed (have no packaging)
- Newspapers and magazines
- Betting, gaming and lotteries
*Virgin Hair And Beauty is not bound by law to accept exchanges or returns on our custom made human hair extensions. However, based on a recent review of our business, we do facilitate some exchanges based on the terms we have listed above and on our exchange and return guide.
Bleached & Coloured Hair Disclaimer:
Of all colouring methods, bleach is potentially the most damaging, Bleaching raises the hairs’ outer cuticle, allowing the bleaching agent to fully penetrate each strand. Damage from bleach can include dry, brittle, inelastic hair, and hair that is more prone to breakage and split ends. Coloured and Bleached hair is also porous and swollen and therefore more vulnerable to other chemical and non-chemical processes - Including sulphates, curling tongs, blow-dryers and straightening irons. Our virgin hair - which is dyed, using bleach to achieve light blonde colours and dyed again to achieve special colours (such as Ombre) in our Premium range undergoes an intense and professional colouring process. We understand the damage colouring, especially bleach can do to hair however, colours including blondes are popular and in demand which is why we have given our blonde coloured hair a sensible life cycle. We supply some of the very best coloured hair extensions in the world. We regret that because of the processes and resources used to supply coloured and blonde hair extensions, we cannot accept any refunds or exchanges if you find your coloured/bleached hair extensions difficult to manage after application as there is a known risk to bleaching/colouring natural hair. We will not accept returns or exchanges for any special colours such as Red, Purple, Yellow Green Etc as these are again customised for you. We advise that you have your hair regularly maintained by your hair stylist approx 4 weeks after your fitting for professional haircare. There are many haircare products available to help maintain coloured hair and we continue to test these products and update our haircare page.
We try to be flexible with our hair extensions and so that you can buy your real human hair extensions to suite your needs. Our flexibility applies to the styles, weights and colours. Your pre-bonded tips order may arrive as 1 set, 2 sets or 3 sets however, the total weight will be correct. For example, if you order 2 sets of 50g from the website, you may receive them as 1 set with a total of 100g. The total order may be packaged differently depending on our supplier and also for ease of shipment. Although we state the number of strands, our hair is sold by weight, depending on the hair type and the length of the hair, sometimes you may receive a lower or higher number of strands, however, you pay for the weight of the hair and that will always be correct.
Returns & Exchanges Criteria For In stock Purchases
- All goods must be returned within 7 days in the original condition they were received.
- Any goods returned outside the original condition will be reviewed by us to determine whether it is eligible for a partial refund, full refund or exchange as outlined in this section. A refund or exchange will not be provided for non-faulty products returned in a used condition or that have been tampered with.
- Used condition and tampering includes but is not limited to: hair extensions that have
- (i) been cut
- (ii) been coloured, dyed, or permed
- (iii) had heat applied for the purposes of straightening or curling
- (iv) that have any damage inflicted as a result of tampering including traces of scents such as cigarette smoke or perfume.
- (v) extensions that have been removed from the original packaging. While we appreciate any assurance they have not been used, these are hygienic goods and cannot be accepted back under such condition. Under the rules of distance selling, hair extensions are considered "for the supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;". We fully support and enforce this legislation when it comes to items removed from their packaging.
- If an item is determined to be used or tampered with, you will be notified via email within 7 days of its return. You will be granted the option to pay for its return to you. If you do not reply or refuse to make payment for its return to you, the item will be held for 30 days and then destroyed.
- Goods are not considered faulty if their condition deteriorates due to poor hair management or poor application of extensions.
- If goods are faulty or have been damaged in transit this must be reported within 2 days of receipt of delivery or they will not be accepted back for return.
- The buyer is responsible for all postage costs when returning items to us for refund or exchange of non faulty items. All items are dispatched from and must be returned to the address on the back of your package.
We ask that you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for specific returns instructions before posting your item to us.
We will certainly reimburse any 1st class recorded Royal Mail postage costs if the buyer is returning faulty goods or items that were delivered in error. Once the goods are returned to our premises you will receive either the refund or exchange as we have agreed and reimbursement of the type of postage costs to our business.
We will not accept liability for products delayed, lost or damaged during transit returned by you. We advise insuring all items returned to us and sending returns via recorded delivery. This service provides a tracking number should any delivery dispute arise. If a tracking number shows delivery of an item but our offices haven't received it, we reserve the right to contact Royal Mail (or other courier) to confirm the exact delivery address used. If the address is different to the one directed by Virgin Hair & Beauty, no refund or exchange shall be given
- If you choose to send back your exchange via unrecorded post, we will not be held liable for any delay or loss. This is in accordance with UK legislation.
- All refunds will be actioned to the original payment method provided unless otherwise agreed between you and Virgin Hair & Beauty.
- Any item returned that is determined to have been tampered or used will be offered to be returned to the customer. This return is at the customers expense.
- All returns must be received within 7 days of notifying us you would like an exchange or refund. It is up to the discretion of the directors to allow returns outside of this time period.
Virgin Hair & Beauty reserves the right to deduct postage costs from any refund amount for goods returned outside the time frames required by the rules of distance selling.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions
Virgin Hair And Beauty
This website is owned by Sheer Light Limited
By using this website and our services you (user/customer) agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below and throughout the website. We (Virgin Hair And Beauty) reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at anytime without notice so we encourage customers and users to regularly check for updates. These Terms & Conditions constitute our conditions of sale.
Sheer Light Limited is a Limited company incorporated in Hong Kong. Any claims arising from disputes will be governed by the laws of Hong Kong
By placing an order through our online store you accept the Terms & Conditions of returns and exchanges.
We encourage you to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding these Terms & Conditions.
The Virgin Hair & Beauty website, the design of, any material contained within and any other rights associated with the website are protected under copyright and trademark law. Nothing may be reproduced for public or commercial use without the express written permission of a partner of Virgin Hair And Beauty. If you wish to reproduce, store, transmit or use in any way the content that appears on our website please contact us via email first. Failure to do so will result in legal action being taken against you.
Code of Conduct
Our team will always treat customer communication with politeness, kindness and honesty. In support of this, we will not offer any response to rude or aggressive communication.